Training the trainers programme
- 2 & 3 September, London
- 14 & 15 October Birmingham
- Lots of time to practice techniques.
- Based on our Get Ready for Work programme, so you know it will be employability focused.
- Practical activities that Advisers and Trainers can use immediately
- Using the latest research on how to motivate and inspire people
- Understand how different activities, like drawing and acting out can help people think in different ways.
- Participants practice techniques to help them become more confident presenters and facilitators and they learn how to develop their own activities.
Facilitator: Liz Sewell, Director of Belina Consultin* and former CEO of Lone Parent Charity Gingerbread. Belina was Highly Commended at the Employment Related Services Association National Awards in 2014 for its innovative work with parents. Endorsed by the Institute of Employability Professionals
Three reasons to attend
- Group work has many benefits for people who need to build confidence and motivation
- Group work is a cost effective way to support people with complex needs
- This programme builds on Belina’s successful GRoW programme
What People Say
- “Excellent, I was inspired and I feel I can deliver better sessions for the people I work with” Employment Adviser, London
- “One of the best courses I have ever attended” Adviser, Sheffield
- “A real chance to focus on how I can be a better trainer – and so good to be with other organisations” Children’s Centre Manager, London.
Who should attend?
- Employment Advisers and Trainers
- Children’s Centre Staff who support parents in workless households
- Regeneration teams
- Housing Association Staff
- JCP Staff