Picture shows Belina’s Stand at the ERSA AGM
- Endorsed by IEP – guaranteed to meet the sector’s needs
- Practical and evidence based – to improve outcomes
- Delivered by trainers who are also experienced practitioners
- Interactive and engaging – building motivation and confidence
- Affordable – increasing capacity at a reasonable price
- Attracts CPD points.
95% of Advisers said Belina’s training built their confidence to deliver better support.
88% of Advisers gave the training the highest possible evaluation rating.
- Training the Trainers – motivating groups
- Effective Employer Engagement
- Supporting Parents in to work
Book on here
- Supporting Parents in to Work – Bristol 16 September 2015
- Supporting Parents in to Work – London – 20 October 2015
Belina has delivered highly-rated Adviser training for A4e, Capital training, Future Skills, EOS (Avanta), Remploy, Seetec, Skillsmatch Tower Hamlets, Southampton Council, Workplace, and the London Boroughs of Camden, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hillingdon, Islington, Newham and Southwark.
We work in partnership with Future Excel to deliver excellent, practical IEP endorsed training.